What is Asked of Companies Making Compass Commitments?
Senior leadership at these companies will:
- Publicly commit to a specific, measurable, high-impact initiative to demonstrate application and adoption of the Compass Principles.
- Invest resources to successfully support the commitment.
- Share progress, insights, and data through their own channels and CFSI’s channels.
- Provide a testing-ground for the Compass Principles framework to evaluate what works and to help CFSI develop tools for industry-wide adoption.
- Advise CFSI about the ideas in the Compass Principles document and the strategies for getting practitioners and others to adopt the Principles.
Benefits to Companies Making Compass Commitments
- Lead by demonstrating how to best serve consumers and do so profitably
- Contribute to company and industry growth
- Set a shining example of how to design and deliver high-quality products
- Join an impressive pioneer peer group of companies making Compass Commitments
- Receive CFSI endorsement for the commitment as good for consumers, good for industry
Getting Started on Your Compass Commitment:
- Read the Compass Principles white paper and the Compass Commitments one-pager to see what it’s all about.
Assess your organization’s readiness to make a Compass Commitment.
To see companies who have committed to the Compass Principles, click here.